Thursday, May 6, 2010

This is it...

Heyo,

So this is it. Today is my last day in Botswana and I have a 5:00 flight to catch tonight. I have got to say that its not going to be easy leaving. I decided to stop by the office today to do Morning Play Group for the last time and make my rounds of goodbyes to everyone here. I have had a blast during my time here and even though I didnt get to stay longer it just means there is something bigger and better in store for me. Its hard to see what that is right now...especially since I am going back to Canada without a job or clear direction of what I will be doing the next year! (besides saving some money). However, I am sure I will figure it out.

On another note, the last Teen Club I was telling you about was a great success. Despite the heavy rain that lasted 5 DAYS!!!! We had a turn out of 112 Teens and it was awesome. I will be posting more information about how the event went on the Teen Club website. So that is all I have to say for now. I am already packed and set to come home. So I will see you on Saturday.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Damn! As soon as I catch up reading your blog, you up and go home. Skype date soon?

    ReplyDelete